Integrating DQMH Unit Tests with NI Unit Test Framework
The video below shows the steps to create a DQMH Unit Test for Unit Test Framework
- Follow the steps described in Creating DQMH Unit Tests.
- Verify that you have NI Unit Test Framework installed.
- Right-click on the Test - <Module Name> - <Request Name> <number>.vi that the New DQMH Unit Test added to the Unit Tests virtual folder to your project.
- Select Unit Tests>New Test
- The Unit Test Framework creates a lvtest file for your new test.
- On the Category section on the left, go to Setup/Teardown and configure this section to point to the setup and teardown VIs that the New DQMH Unit Test added to the Unit Tests virtual folder to your project.
- On the Category section on the left, go to Test Cases and configure your test cases.
- You can run the different test cases from this window by clicking on the green arrow on the top or you can click OK and run all your UTF tests from the tool bar.
- You can find additional information here as to how to run your unit tests programmatically.